sexta-feira, 17 de maio de 2013

[AUDIO] ...Baby One More Time (Instrumental)


TRACKLIST:
01 ...Baby One More Time
02 (You Drive Me) Crazy
03 Sometimes
04 Soda Pop
05 Born To Make You Happy
06 From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
07 I Will Be There
08 I Will Still Love You (Duet With Don Philip)
09 Deep In My Heart
10 Thinkin' About You
11 E-Mail My Heart
12 The Beat Goes On
13 I'll Never Stop Loving You
14 Autumn Goodbye (Bonus Track)
15 I'm So Curious (Bonus Track)
16 (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!) (Bonus Track)
17 From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart (Ospina's Millennium Funk Mix) (Bonus Track)

Tamanho: 140.6 MB
Formato: MP3
Duração: 01:03:47
Qualidade: 320 kbps

6 comentários:

  1. OMFG this is awesome, i'll wait the other ones, i hope someday leaks the born to make you happy remix instrumental.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Todos esses instrumentais são oficiais?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank You so much! I love the instrumental edition!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I'll Never Stop To Loving you is not an instrumental too, but stil... AMAZING THANK YOU!

    ResponderExcluir

Translate

Comunicado

Comunicado

Facebookney BD

VIDEOS

Mural

Seguir por e-mail / Follow by e-mail

Total de acessos

BRITNEY-DOWNLOADS @ 2011. Tecnologia do Blogger.

- Copyright © BRITNEY-DOWNLOADS -BRITNEYDOWNLOADS- Powered by Blogger - Designed by BD -